Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Some Other Beginning's End

College graduate. I've got to get used to the sound of that. Along with my graduation, news of work study and grad fellowship employment have rolled in, making me feel a bit less suffocated by the amount of loans I've taken.

My friends from undergraduate are literally moving all around the world. Seattle, Germany, Chicago, New York, North Carolina, Atlanta. Seriously the list goes on and on. I'm trying to remember that moving back home isn't a failure for me, but rather a smart decision while I pursue a degree from that prestigious school of mine. It's sometimes hard to buy.

All that is between me and beginning this next step is an online statistics course, a move, and a last summer of freedom. Here's to naps and afternoon cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment